: Our client, a service company in San Francisco, is searching for a shipping / receiving associate
. This is a direct hire position. 100% in-office.
As a shipping / receiving associate for the department, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for receipt, accurate documentation, and storage of all delivered goods.
- Perform quality control in receiving & communicate receiving discrepancies to appropriate staff
- As needed basis, process outbound packages and shipments, domestic & international
- Inventory management
- Loading and unloading items
- Assist driver to unload truck
- Assist warehouse team to finish daily tasks
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player and can follow orders precisely
- Forklift experience a plus
- Reliable and Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of Excel - comfortable working with spreadsheets
- Able to lift/carry 50 lbs. &up
- Good attendance
- Provide proof of Covid vaccination
- Clean driving record and a valid driver's license
- Regular bending and lifting and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
- Continual standing and/or walking without limitations up to 8 hours daily
- Ability to work in an environment that may be noisy, unheated, and not air conditioned.
- Engage in full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists.