Our non-profit client, who serves low-income seniors, youth and families with young children in San Francisco, is looking for a temporary Executive Assistant to start Sept 26. The assignment will be approximately for 1-2 months. You must report to their San Francisco office Monday - Friday, 8:30a-5p.
- Provide high-level support for the CEO
- Document preparation
- Operational support
- Heavy calendar management
- Response to all correspondence and successful coordination of business meetings
- Serves as a liaison between the CEO and other depts within the organization
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO schedule is followed and respected. Provides "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role
- Communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Performs routine bookkeeping tasks such as reviewing, coding and processing invoices; preparing and processing various accounting documents such as CEO’s expense report or retreat expenses.
- Provides board meeting and committee meeting support including assisting with the production of materials, attending board meetings, writing minutes, tracking board and committee meeting attendance, and tracking board meeting actions and delegations. Maintain board and committee meeting files.
- Assists in maintaining the agency’s records and governance activities
- Assists board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning for board retreats
- AA Degree is required, preferred Bachelor's Degree in Administration; or equivalent combination of education and experience in Administration
- Minimum of 5 years of experience providing administrative support, with at least 2+ year's experience in a comparable role as an assistant to a senior executive or as a board liaison, preferably in a non-profit organization
- English, Spanish preferred
- Independent thinker
- Excellent customer service skills
- Social media experience or good writing is a plus