Love being out and about? This assignment may be for you! Our market research client is looking for a personable person to take surveys at SFO. (Transportation reimbursement or free parking included)
Candidates would be asking travelers a short series of carefully curated questions designed with the average traveler in mind and are geared towards achieving actionable results.
*The primary location of this work would be at San Francisco International Airport, conducting surveys post-security. (The candidate must be able to pass a federal background check.)
Candidates for the Survey Clerk assignment should:
- Pass the federal background check (for SFO), and fully vaccinated against COVID (REQUIRED)
- Comfortable with interacting with a lot of people; any background in customer service related areas very helpful
- Organized and dependable – capable of showing up where/when scheduled, communicating in a timely manner when questions or issues arise
- Someone who is organized and not timid or shy, but needn't be self described as a "people person" - overly outgoing can actually be a detriment
- Someone who can focus on the task at hand, which is conducting surveys; clear understanding they are NOT an ambassador to help anyone with an issue (e.g. direct others seeking transit/flight info to the correct parties, others seeking help with luggage, etc. directed as needed)
Conversational fluency in languages other than English are a plus, but our primary focus is finding candidates interested in opinion research who are comfortable with tablet (iPad, etc.) surveying, and can follow detailed protocols and procedures.
This job entails:
- Comfortable with starting before 7:30am, 2-3 days/week would be ideal
- Work consists of conducting surveys in a wide variety of public environments
- The client company is 100% vaccinated against COVID, and requires all new hires and all temporary staff to also be fully vaccinated (including any boosters, if eligible), as the work is extensively with the public.
- We require each person undergo training on every project, which of course is paid
- For all projects, we provide staffers with a detailed schedule of specifically which (flights, buses, areas, etc.) they are to cover, and the start and end time of each shift.
Monroe Personnel Service LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.