Our client, a medical manufacturing company located in Union City is looking for someone to provide a high level of order management and customer support to their customers. This position will handle a variety of order management, consignment and post-sales activities. In addition, the Order Management Specialist effectively interacts with internal customers including but not limited to sales and supporting functional teams. This role will also provide ongoing and proactive support to all Sales team members with a goal of creating a positive and productive customer experience.
We are looking for you, if you have the ability to:
- Provide world-class customer experience.
- Cohesively work with a dynamic team who share a common goal of building teamwork.
- Find satisfaction in transacting a high volume of orders to meet customer needs.
- Enter orders via phone directly from customers.
- Work in a fast-paced call center environment.
Here is what you will do day-to-day:
- Process all customer orders through the SAP system, which are received via email or phone. Orders include both soft goods and capital equipment, which must be processed accurately and in line with product pricing & delivery expectations.
- Run a variety of open order reports, according to department procedures, on a daily basis. This includes: orders on hold, backorders, orders on delivery or billing blocks, etc. to ensure orders are reviewed and transact correctly.
- Collaborate with Operations and Shipping departments to review open orders that have not shipped and determine next steps where appropriate.
- Process consignment/demo inventory transaction requests for physical and/or virtual product movement.
- Serve as main contact on key customer communication and deliver superior service to ensure a positive and productive customer experience; develop and maintain positive customer relations.
- Research status of order placement and relay information to customer as needed.
- Participate in continuous process improvements by providing input and descriptive, yet concise, documentation for the department’s processes; assist in developing process documentation and keeping it updated to ensure optimal efficiencies are reached within and across teams.
- Resolve product issues by clarifying the customer’s questions and/or concerns; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting to resolve the issue; following up to ensure resolution.
- Ensure escalated customer related issues are addressed quickly and as positively as possible, communicate and consult with management to ensure the issues have been addressed appropriately should follow up be necessary.
- Support various product audits and audit resolution actions.
- May be assigned to specific projects by management.
- Responsible for cleanliness, organization, and overall Sales Operation Department appearance.
- Analyze problems and formulate plans resulting in quick resolve while maintaining a high degree of quality. Make sound and logical decisions and choose the appropriate course of action based on the parameters of the situation at hand and to use continual improvement problem solving skills.
- Create an ongoing effort to improve the Company and the Sales Operations Department through personal action and by contributing ideas to support both the Department and Company’s ongoing improvement efforts.
- Understand, follow and support company’s internal Quality System policies, procedures and work instructions including but not limited to applicable external regulations (21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 820 Quality System Regulations and applicable International Standards).
- Requires 4-6 years of related experience.
- Experience with SAP or top tier ERP system.
- Good oral and written English skills and math ability
- MS Office
- HS diploma, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a pleasant demeanor and clear telephone speaking voice.
- Good attention to detail
- Typing 50 wpm
- Strong customer service focus; ability to problem solve and follow through on customer requests or concerns.
- Knowledge of medical device or capital equipment orders is a plus.
- Ability to function calmly in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to establish and accomplish goals independently and to function as a positive and productive team members
Monroe Personnel Service LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.