DIRECT HIRE: $92,000/year plus bonus and transportation reimbursement.
Our client, a small law office in the financial district of San Francisco seeks an experienced Legal Secretary to support one of two principal lawyers. Founded over 40 years ago, the firm specializes in Wills and Probate, Contested Probate Proceedings, Estate Planning, Business, Real Estate and Family Law. There are 2 other assistants in the office.
Must be a dynamic right-hand support person. This position is on-site at their office located in the Financial District. Hourly rate commensurate with experience.
- Working primarily off of dictation, assist with creation of and proofread probate pleadings
- Review real estate, wills, estate planning documents
- Fill out judicial forms
- Coordinate incoming communications for principal
- Heavy calendaring & scheduling
- File impeccably, highly organized (not just a buzz word)
- Reception back-up and other day-to-day office duties
- Deal, support and keep up with fast-paced, busy lawyer (gets lots of emails)
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or higher in related field
- Minimum ten (10) or more years in similar role and environment, specifically in probate litigation ideally in a small firm
- Very comfortable working off of dictation
- Knowledge of California state laws regarding trusts, deeds, wills, and tax affidavits
- C-level support in a fast-paced environment
- Very detail-oriented (missed details can become a big liability)
- Possess patience
- Know WordPerfect, scanning documents/PDF know-how, CEB Smart Lazers
-Legal Secretary/Assistant with small real estate legal firm
-Working off dictation, assist with wills and trusts, deeds, tax affidavits, and general business
-10+ years of experience preferred
-Reply with Word .doc resume, your salary requirements, and times this week you're available to meet virtually
Monroe Personnel Service LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.